Medusa - Season 2

 Medusa - Season 2


Thanks tYuri Werewolf for providing this Walkthrough!


🐍Episode 1: “What?! But…”:


A. Arachne is innocent!

B. It wouldn’t last.

C. Would you really do that?


•”Even then…”:


A. But there’s a right choice, isn’t there?

B. I should have acted earlier.

C. What if I’m wrong again?


•(Athena is making this so much more difficult…):


A. So an innocent stays in prison?

B. I’m surprised she hasn’t already.

C. This is exhausting.


🐍Episode 2: (I can’t just leave her behind!):


A. Save Medusa! [️28 hearts️]

B. Make your escape.


•”That’s because…”:


A. She didn’t know about Medusa and I.

B. I was just trying to get a promotion.

C. Things got complicated fast.


•”But our hard work…”:


A. Medusa, I can’t give up.

B. This isn’t right.

C. We’ve already come this far.


🐍Episode 3: (She’s already put the pieces together…):


A. Yeah, it’s the same case.

B. Don’t worry, May.

C. Athena’s on the warpath.


•”I want…”:


A. Tea and relaxation with Medusa. [️28 hearts️]

B. Some more space.


•(I’m so happy to see her like this again.):


A. It’s the truth.

B. Clearly you need to hear that more.

C. Not just beautiful. Gorgeous.


🐍Episode 4: “Athena…”:


A. You’re a monster.

B. Why are you doing this?

C. Don’t hurt her.


•(I don’t think anyone deserves this, but…):


A. Enraged a goddess.

B. I can’t talk about it.

C. It’s really complicated.


•(I could definitely use it after today.):


A. Decompress with Medusa. [️27 hearts️]

B. I need to sleep.


🐍Episode 5: (Not in this situation…):


A. Athena’s dangerous.

B. This is pressing our luck.

C. Just… stressed.


•(Medusa knows just what I need…):


A. Let Medusa take you to tea heaven. [️27 hearts️]

B. I should work.


•(This is hardly professional!):


A. Try to take the phone back.

B. Roll your eyes.

C. Just deal with it.


🐍Episode 6: (Of course I don’t think that, Medusa…):


A. I know you would.

B. I’d do anything for you too.

C. Medusa, it’s not that.


•”It’s more like…”:


A. Divine wrath.

B. Prison, at least.

C. An endless grudge.


•(I can’t be grateful enough for her…):


A. I know.

B. I love you so much.

C. You’re being too nice.


🐍Episode 7: “Of course, Medusa…”:


A. I’d do anything for you.

B. We’re stronger together.

C. Protectiveness runs in my blood.


•”You can’t see it?”:


A. I’m being stubborn.

B. I’m refusing help.

C. I’m not trusting you.


•(Athena is oddly focused on me…):


A. She knows I’m a threat.

B. Maybe she can’t reach you.

C. This won’t last


🐍Episode 8: “Aww, May…”:


A. I miss you too.

B. Help me plot revenge.

C. But Hercules…


•(It has to be more fun than it is work, right?):


A. Help Medusa in the garden. [️27 hearts️]

B. Say you’re too tired.


•(Today’s strategy will be…):


A. Greet him normally.

B. Suck up.

C. Nag him.


🐍Episode 9: (She’s definitely not!):


A. Don’t talk about her that way.

B. Get focused.

C. Just like you?


•(Dessert with Medusa sounds fantastic!):


A. Accept the dessert date. [️28 hearts️]

B. Turn her down.


•”Excuse me?!”:


A. Under whose authority?

B. Over my dead body!

C. Medusa, run!


🐍Episode 10: “We just need to…”:


A. Keep it cool.

B. Fight for the truth.

C. Stick together. We’ll be fine.


•(She’s had such a rough past…):


A. I’m glad you let me protect you.

B. I wish you hadn’t gone through that.

C. At least we’re together now.


•”But…”:


A. I can’t leave Josh.

B. Where will we go?

C. Maybe we should turn ourselves in.


🐍Episode 11: “Cyprin, you have to know…”:


A. I messed up!

B. Something rotten is happening.

C. Medusa and I are being framed.


•(It sounds fair, but Medusa is so worried…):


A. Is that what it will take?

B. Can we petition another way?

C. Will they be impartial?


•(I shouldn’t let her think that…):


A. Remind Medusa you love her. [️28 hearts️]

B. Uncomfortably deflect.


🐍Episode 12: (Her daughter is standing right here!):


A. My mother was loved.

B. This is about you and me.

C. Zeus, think of your son.


•(I guess we haven’t really met yet…):


A. Try a proper introduction.

B. Thank Zeus.

C. Try to explain more.


•(I would love to keep celebrating with her.):


A. Celebrate together with Medusa. [️29 hearts️]

B. Go to bed.


⇠ Previous Season

No comments:

Post a Comment