Vivienne - Through Her Eyes

Vivienne
Through His Eyes

Episode 1


No. 

Is that what you want?

I'll just eat you instead.   (Choice Made)


Our artist is indisposed. 

You're not allowed in there. 

Zoe, collect your friend.   (Choice Made)


Beautiful.   (Choice Made)

Intimidating.

Charming.


Episode 2


Fantasize about what you would do with her... ( 29  💗)

Don't think about it.


Episode 3


I'm so sorry for how I've been acting. 

I haven't been myself lately.

Are you mad at me?   (Choice Made)


Remember a precious memory in Paris with her. ( 28 💗)

Conceal don't feel.


I was sober. 

Do you really want to know?   (Choice Made)

What do you want?


Episode 4


Forgive them and look back on the old trio days. ( 28 💗)

Just stay mad.


She’s an extraordinary person.

She won’t find us.   (Choice Made)

She’s gone. It’s over.


That’s exactly it.

And what Niko did?

I’m afraid of being like my father.   (Choice Made)


Episode 5


Reaffirm your respect for her.

Tease her.   (Choice Made)

Get real nasty.


I want to keep her, Nikolai.   (Choice Made)

She makes me feel… different.

The Poppy needs her.


I’ll teach her how to be the best thief.

I’m making her mine.   (Choice Made)

I’ll keep her safe.


Episode 6


Take her on the rooftop date of her dreams. ( 29 💗)

Stop daydreaming.


Oh, this is a dream.

Oh, this is a hallucination.   (Choice Made)

Oh, this is a nightmare.


You’re bold.

Yes. That’s a good word for it.

Is that a request?   (Choice Made)


No comments:

Post a Comment