Medusa - Season 4

 Medusa - Season 4


Thanks to ALE for providing this Walkthrough!

 

Passionate Ending!


Episode 1

 

Comfort Saffi.

Reprimand Celeste.

Ask what happened.   (Choice Made)

 

I can’t be a poet?

Maybe.   (Choice Made)

You bring it out in me. ( 4 💗)

 

Episode 2

 

It shouldn’t matter.

Is there anything we can do?   (Choice Made)

What if they drift apart?

 

Where do we start? ( 4 💗)   (Choice Made)

This is my fault.

We can’t waste time.

 

Episode 3

 

I just want her back.   (Choice Made)

I should have said something earlier.

She could be anywhere.

 

It’s not your fault.

Thank you for helping. ( 5 💗)   (Choice Made)

Let Medusa answer.

 

Episode 4

 

All we can do is wait.   (Choice Made)

We keep asking.

Get Eryn involved.

 

Sleep, probably.

I hope we’ll relax.   (Choice Made)

Well…

 

Episode 5

 

Have a nap.

Just spend time with you.

Make out a little. ( 8 💗)   (Choice Made)

 

This isn’t your fault either.

She’s just upset.   (Choice Made)

Finding her is what matters.



No comments:

Post a Comment