Leon - Through His Eyes

 Leon

Through His Eyes


Episode 1


You wouldn’t start without me.

How’s the bride doing?   (Choice Made)

Not until I go over everything.


None of your business.

It’s a long story.   (Choice Made)

You wouldn’t respect me if I told you.


Work out more.

Tear down the old wallpaper.

Drive the high-end sports cars.   (Choice Made)


Episode 2


Let her keep talking.   (Choice Made)

You see beauty everywhere, don’t you?

Nothing’s the same as Paris.


That’s rich coming from him.   (Choice Made)

I’d expect that from Jett.

He needs to mind his own business.


Give in. kiss her. ( 28 💗)

Keep it to yourself.


Episode 3


Those sketches are private.   (Choice Made)

I didn’t know it’s be a self-portrait.

I thought it’s be wearing more clothes.


Daydream about marrying her. ( 27 💗)

Cut the fantasy short.


It’s not how it looks.

I’m leaving everyone.

It’s for the best.   (Choice Made)


No comments:

Post a Comment