Duke - Season 5

Duke - Season 5


Episode 1


Optimus broke into the lair.

Duke was taken.   (Choice Made)

Steele stabbed Duke.


I can help!   (Choice Made)

I can’t just leave…

You might be right.


I don’t care.

I’m not hungry.

Something unhealthy.   (Choice Made)


Episode 2


I’m fine.   (Choice Made)

Dukes the one in danger.

Of course not!


Why do you have that?

You know what, I don’t care.   (Choice Made)

We’re talking about this later.


Destroy him. ( 25 💗)

Hold back.


I‘m still not hungry.   (Choice Made)

Special brownies?

I don’t think that’ll help.


Episode 3


Yes.

Maybe?   (Choice Made)

Probably not?


I’m hearing that a lot.

You better.   (Choice Made)

It doesn’t matter.


I’ll be okay.   (Choice Made)

I’d rather go alone.

Let’s not push our luck.


Talk to Duke. ( 27 💗)

Stay quiet.


Episode 4


You were kidnapped.

Optimus is taking Chatsphere.   (Choice Made)

Everyone has been acting super weird.


No way.

Actually…   (Choice Made)

I’d rather not think about it.


Sad for you.   (Choice Made)

It’s the principle of it.

More of a hockey fan?


Episode 5


Sounds interesting?   (Choice Made)

I’d watch it.

I think I’ve seen that.


Play along.   (Choice Made)

He’s married!

No way, too cliché.


Cuddle up with Duke. ( 27 💗)

Run errands by yourself.


No, I don’t.

Yes, I do.   (Choice Made)

Foes it matter?


Episode 6


I do.

Do you?   (Choice Made)

Will they?


Anytime.   (Choice Made)

Don’t thank me.

You’d do the same.


I was waiting for you!

I need you to be okay.

I shouldn’t have held myself back.   (Choice Made)


Give me all you got! ( 29 💗)

Be gentle.


Episode 7


I’m ready to end this.   (Choice Made)

Let’s take them down!

I’m worried, but I trust you.


I’m okay.   (Choice Made)

Of course!

Just hug him.


I’m still shocked.

Can we help them?   (Choice Made)

Glad we’re exposing this.


Episode 8


That is so cliché.

Point made!   (Choice Made)

That’s gonna take so long to pick up.


I totally agree.   (Choice Made)

We have a long way to go.

If we work now, we can rest later.


Group trip to Japantown! ( 26 💗)

Don’t go.


Hush, you!

We’re been busy!

I was waiting for you.   (Choice Made)


Episode 9


Hell yeah!

This ends tonight.   (Choice Made)

Be careful.


Just gonna hide back there?

What was that about us losing?

You had one job.   (Choice Made)


Take down Kirk for good with Duke. ( 28 💗)

Stay back.


Should we go check?

Good riddance.   (Choice Made)

Could he have survived that?


Episode 10


Of course!

I love business dinners.   (Choice Made)

Wish it was just us.


Be gentle.

Be firm.

Go for the throat.   (Choice Made)


Act innocent.   (Choice Made)

You were flirting too.

You love it.


Episode 11


I used to hate flying.

Going over our schedule.   (Choice Made)

Just enjoying the view.


Hell yeah! ( 26 💗)

Hell no.


I didn’t bring a suit.

Strip to your underwear.

Skinny dipping!   (Choice Made)


Admiring the necklaces.

Checking my outfit.

Zoning out.   (Choice Made)


Episode 12


Absolutely!

Of course.   (Choice Made)

I don’t know.


That’s so cool.

Of course it was.   (Choice Made)

So super haunted.


Play Never Have I Ever with the Syndicate. ( 28 💗)

Make small talk.


Yeah, I think so.

Maybe.

Nah, I’m good.   (Choice Made)


No comments:

Post a Comment