Nikolai - Through His Eyes

Nikolai
Through His Eyes

 

Episode 1

 

Handcuffs.

A new experiment.

You get to pick.   (Choice Made)

 

The moment we met.   (Choice Made)

Her love for strawberry yogurt.

Keeping her in my jacket.

 

No.

I admit it.   (Choice Made)

I’m confused.

 

Episode 2

 

As a game.

As a gift.

As a surprise.   (Choice Made)

 

Explore Remy’s meddling in your desires. ( 26 💗)

Shut the book.

 

Not far.

The airport.   (Choice Made)

I’m not her keeper.

 

Episode 3

 

Visit the moment you realized you loved her. ( 28 💗)

Stay one-track-minded.

 

Good!

I don’t care!   (Choice Made)

You’re drawing attention!

 

Make tea. Build immunities.

See if Remy is awake.

Stick with Elizabeth.   (Choice Made)

 

Episode 4

 

You’re the only one.   (Choice Made)

I blame myself enough.

Thank you.

 

Think of all the times you almost begged her. ( 27 💗)

Close this whole memory.

 

What is the cure?

When is it over?   (Choice Made)

How do I reverse it?

 

Episode 5

 

Thank her.

Let her go.

Kiss her hand.   (Choice Made)

 

And?   (Choice Made)

Did not.

Go away.

 

What?

I know what I’m doing.   (Choice Made)

So you grew a conscience?

 

Episode 6

 

Relive the first time you made love in your bed. ( 28 💗)

Ignore the siren call and keep going.

 

Why do you care?

I’m not repressing.

You’re bothering me.   (Choice Made)

 

It’s not made up!

You don’t even want to hear it?   (Choice Made)

Fine. We’ll just go to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment